
Here we are at the end of the year! I just wanted to throw out some dates for the party before schedules get way crazy; and see if it's possible!
Friday 17
Tuesday 21
Thursday 23
Let me know what works, hopefully I can shoot out an email too!
Thanks!
11 comments:
Brooke, you are the best! My votes are for the first two days. We may be gone on the 23rd. Thanks!! Once the date is decided I will bring something!
Tuesday the 21st or Thursday the 23rd work for us. We fly in late at night on the 17th. Can't wait to see everyone! Thanks again Brooke!
The 21st or 23rd work best for us. (I still have your bowl from last year. Oops! Sorry! I'll bring it.)
The 21st would work the best for us. Thanks for organizing this Brooke!
I can come all three days, but Bryce only has the 23rd off. I will come regardless though. Let me know what you need help with.
I'm so excited -- we may be able to attend for the first time in 3 years! :) The 21st or 23rd for us...
I'd love to see everyone and your kids that I've never met! Or the ones that just got bigger. So my vote is the 21st.
21st or 23rd. The 23rd might be better, but either will probably work for us! Thanks for always doing this!!
either the 21st or 23rd would work for us. we are driving over from Denver again this year, so it really depends on weather as to when we will leave.
we could only do the 21st. thanks brooke!
Tuesday is the only day we could come I work the other days, but I think Lafuanda or my mom might have something planned on that day so don't plan around me. Life is too busy!
Post a Comment