What a first Fathers day for Stuart! We woke up this morning to find that someone had broken in to our house, stolen my purse, my phone (so don't try to call me) 4 ipods, our camera, Lafaunda wallet, Mark gold watch and worst of all OUR CAR! Yes our Subaru that is not even a year old yet! I hate thieves. Grrrrr! So we spent our morning with the Cottonwood Heights Police and all the credit card companys canceling our credit cards.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Jane, I am so sorry! I hope you find it soon
Jane, that is awful. OOps, I texted you today. Please please call me if you need anything!! 944-4224 is the home here.
Oh my gosh. That's horrible. So horrible. And unsettling that a stranger was in your home.
Holy Cow! This happened while you guys were asleep?! That's the scariest part!! I really hope they find your car! I'm so sorry this happened to you!
Post a Comment