Thursday, April 22, 2010
A Visit
Hey, Ladies. I'm coming to Utah for a week and think it would be nice to see my girlfriends! Either a playgroup with kids or a girls only lunch/dinner outing would be fun. Or both. :) We'll be coming April 30th and leaving May 8th. Maybe during the week would be best, like Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday? I'd love suggestions of what to do, since I kind of forget what it's like to live there and have so many options. Even if we can't get together, I'd like to hear of your favorite places to take kids, eat, or go out. Let me know! Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy you're coming! We should all go out Saturday night May 1 and do... Anything!
Darn!! That's exactly when we're going to be in California!
Becky, Lori is here that week too! We are actually doing a play group this Friday, but Lori will miss it (she's actually going to St. George this week she said) so maybe we should do another one next week...maybe Wednesday so Jane can come?
Nicole, great!! Thanks for the info. Brooke, I'll call you. Jace, :(
Post a Comment