Friday, January 29, 2010
2 YEARS!!!
He's finally home!!! And of course he made us all wait, he was the last one off the plane, we even saw the pilots come down before him! It was SOOO great to see him coming down. Hallie was instantly holding his hand and giving him HUGE hugs, Blake instantly wanted to wrestle and Matt gave him a quick hug and it was back to someone familiar! It's awesome having him home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's great, Brooke!! I bet you guys are just loving it. He looks so much like your dad.
I like this picture. I think of how excited the mom must feel the first second she see him on those stairs and then sprinting toward him.
Yay! That's so fun. He's all grown up! I still think of him yelling names at us ;)
Post a Comment