
This year the dates are very limited, it's just a crazy time of year! Anyways the days are Tuesday the 15, Monday the 21, or Tuesday the 22 Just leave a comment for the day that works best for you! Majority rules! Husbands and kids are always welcome!
10 comments:
You are so good to host this every year! :) The 21 or 22 works for us, but I will still come if you do it the 15th (with just Brooke)! Let me know what you want me to bring.
15th is the only day that works for us, thanks to my crazy work schedule!
The 15th or 22nd work for us!
22nd for me!!!!
21 or 22 works for me, I fly in on the 19th. Seth won't be there till the 24th, but it has been awhile and I would LOVE to come.
The 21st or 22nd is best for us! We get in on the 19th.
I think as of right now the 15 or 22 is best for us.
I think we could come any of those dates! Thanks for always hosting this! It will be fun. Oh- I will bring something to share too!
sorry so late to respond, we've been out of town. You've probably already picked a date but I think any of those dates work for us!
Any of them should work for me.
Post a Comment