Thursday, October 08, 2009

Ideas?

Hi everyone! I have a wedding coming up for my BIL in December and am wondering if any of you have something that I could borrow for the wedding!

The colors are fall colors: gold (which I will look horrible in), a burnt orange, brown and ivory oh and olive green. I'm thinking brown and ivory will be my best bets. Keep in mind I will be 8 months pregnant roughly! So I'm looking for anything-tops and skirts, a dress, I don't think it's too fancy if you know what I mean! I've been looking online, but everything is soo expensive so I thought I'd ask all of you!

Anyway, if you have any ideas, let me know! Thanks! Nicole

3 comments:

Becky said...

Where is the wedding and when's the day? I have a brown maternity skirt you can borrow, plus a cute ivory maternity top. And actually, I have a green dress that might work but it's pretty casual.

The only conflict(s) might be that I live here! And that I'm wearing these things for my own belly quite often. :) Timing might make all the difference... Let me know!

Patrice Pedersen said...

I have a brown skirt that might work...

Nicole said...

Becky, how perfect...we are staying in Star Valley and driving to Rexburg for the wedding. The wedding day is Dec. 18th.

I'll email you... :) Thanks to you and Patty!!