Saturday, June 06, 2009

I think it's time

Hi all (or at least all who still check this blog)! :) It's been a really long time since we had a get together and I think it's about time we had one! I'm thinking we could get together basically whenever...a weeknight or a weekend...whatever works best for the majority! We could just play at a park somewhere, that way all the people who have kids can have a playground to entertain their kids with! :) Let me know if anyone is interested! We are basically free to do it whenever...so if anyone has any suggestions of a date post it as a comment! We could either order pizzas or everyone can bring their own "picnic dinner"!!!! So just let me know! If any of you "out of towners" will be in town during the summer let us know and we can try and schedule it for when you'll be here!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm game! Afternoons generally work best for us, but I'm sure we can re-arrange! My house is always usable!

Whitney said...

Sounds fun! We will be in town the second half of July for about 2 weeks! So we'd love to get together.

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I'm an out-of-towner! If we're able to come at all, it'd probably have to be a weekend.

Crawling said...

it would be fun to do it before I left, but only if that works. :)

Nicole said...

Great idea! We are good pretty much whenever. Good thinking Karen.

Jane and Stuart said...

Sounds fun! I don't know what my schedule is with baby boo on the way, but if you guys plan something let me know. I see what I can do!