Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update

Hey friends! I finally haves something exciting to post about. I'm pregnant! I'm due Aug. 18th. I've been pretty sick, but somehow I get through each day. We're so excited! We'll find out what we're having in 2 1/2 weeks. Also, something else exciting, Kris just got accepted into a masters program at the U in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Student Affairs. I'm sure you're all wondering what he can do with that. He wants to be an administrator for higher education.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you guys. That's awesome about Kris getting into the master's program, too. Congratulations!

Christine said...

How fantastic about everything! I am so sorry you are sick-being pregnant can be pretty rough, but it is all worth it, even if you don't think you can get through it. Tell Kris congrats-that is really so great.

Nicole said...

Yay! Congrats and so sorry you've been sick. And how awesome for Kris-good for him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is sooo exciting! I hope you can get feeling better and that is great about Kris too - sounds like he'll love that!

Brooke said...

YEA! I'm so excited for you guys! Sorry that you've been sick, you're so brave to go through the summer! Hope everything goes well for you, Congrats on getting accepted!

Laura said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Tell Kris congrats about the master program. That will be wonderful. I hope you get feeling better. Being sick is not fun!

Whitney said...

Congrats Jacee!!!!! How exciting!!! I'm sorry you've been sick. That is the pits. I hope you get feeling better soon. Keep us updated as you go along!

Lori Wyatt said...

yay for parenthood, welcome to the club! Congrats and hope your pregnancy goes well.