Saturday, January 10, 2009
CROCKPOT RECIPES--Help!
Hey! So, I need your help. I started working full-time this week and cooking dinner is the last thing I want to do when I get home. All I want to do is be with Haylee & Tyler. So, would you guys post your favorite crock-pot recipes? That would be AWESOME! I want a whole plethora to choose from because I will probably use it almost every day. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't have any recipes, I would love some too. Where are you working?
Jane
I will email you some of my favorites!! I love the crockpot and use it a lot!
Angel Chicken
3 Chicken Breasts
½ Cube butter
1 pkg dry Italian Dressing
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 c chicken broth
4 oz pkg of cream cheese
Throw in crock pot for 4-5 hours. Serve over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
4 Tablespoons butter
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion -- chopped
3 pounds your favorite chicken parts
2 cups chicken broth
2 stalks celery
1 tablespoon minced parsley
2 carrots -- peeled, sliced
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
1 cup dry white wine
1 can refrigerated biscuits
1/2 cup heavy cream- I use milk
2 tablespoons flour
Put all ingredients in crock pot except biscuits, milk (cream) and flour. Cook 3 hours on high or 5 on low. When chicken is done, remove it and set aside. Add milk and flour to mixture, replace chicken and put biscuits on top. Cook for another 45 minutes.
Crock Pot Corn Chowder
3 Tbs of the "real bacon bits"
1 med onion chopped
1 tablespoon flour
3 to 4 cups frozen corn
1 can cream of celery soup (Healthy Request)
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup green and/or red pepper, chopped
2 large potatoes red or yellow, cubed
1 cup evaporated milk (or cream)herb seasoning blend
salt and pepper
1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh green onions
What are you doing for work? What is happening with Haley while you are gone?
3 chicken breasts
1 large salsa bottle
high 4 hours, low 6-8
shred it up and eat with tortillas,cheese,the works
Laura, I will try to remember to email you. Also, one of the greatest recipe books in the world is "101 Things To Do with a Slow Cooker."
roast
potatoes
carrots
1 pack lipton onion soup
throw in crock pot on low 8-10 hrs...so easy and yummy
My favorite is the same as Brookes. I will try to send you some others though cause I love to use the crock too! Good luck at work!
Post a Comment