Thursday, August 21, 2008

law school update

For those who don't read the personal blogs, I thought I'd let you know that we'll be around for another year. Unfortunately both law schools at the end were full on orientation day, so it looks like we'll get to do the whole thing all over again...sigh. Thanks for the encouragement and support! You'll get to see me a bit longer now :)
Nicole

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That's very frustrating! But I'm glad your not going far away!

Becky said...

Bummer. Sometimes it's hard to understand why our lives head in certain directions... I hope great things happen at home for you in the next year, and I'll be happy to see you for that much longer!

Janessa Whatcott said...

Hang in there! One thing that Nick and I have learned is that everything happens for a reason. It's hard to see why though sometimes. :)