Saturday, August 02, 2008

Colorado Reunion

Today, I got together with Whitney and Lori at Whitney's home. It was really fun to be together and catch up, especially being away from home. Whitney's house is beautiful and she lives in a great area.
I am pretty sure Lori is on her tip-toes in the picture above! She wore her really tall shoes because, as she put it, "I knew I would be around a lot of tall people!" Lori, you crack me up. She says that she is starting to show, but unless you know her really well, you wouldn't notice a thing.

Little Luke is precious. He was so good. He was wearing this adorable little outfit with cute little sandals. He has these amazing blue eyes. I forget how small babies are! What a handsome little man.
We took Claire to the community pool and she had a blast. She loves water.
On the way home, Claire kept saying, "bye bye baby Luke." What a fun day.

5 comments:

Lori Wyatt said...

That was a fun afternoon! I'm glad that I got to hang out with you guys :) Now all we have to do is start recruiting everyone to live in Denver!

Whitney said...

That was fun! Claire is just the cutest thing! She cracks me up! I'm so glad you guys were able to come down!

Nicole said...

So fun!! And seriously blue eyes, Luke! What cute kiddos.

Becky said...

How fun! I bet it was great to catch up and see each other.

Janessa Whatcott said...

How fun! You all look great! Luke is so cute!