Thursday, July 10, 2008

NEW house, baby....











Hello,




It has been a while since I posted last or really checked the blog out. We have had a few changes in the last little while. We just bought out first house!! We love it!! We live out at the Ranches that's close to Saratoga Springs if any one is confused. Its in a fun little neighborhood with lots of kids, couples our age a park a pool across the street and the best part for Scott the golf course in our back yard. We also just found out that we are having another baby!!! I'm due around the first part of February. Emily and this new little one will be 15 months apart. We will be busy. Emily is now 8 months old, has her first 2 teeth and should be crawling by the end of the week. She mostly does push ups right now and scoots backwards but she will get it. I just wanted to give a brief update.

8 comments:

Karen said...

WOW...congrats on another baby! That's exciting! So many things to comment on...I love the house! I love your hair! And Emily is beautiful! I can't believe she's already 8 months old!

Crawling said...

Holy cow!!! Wow Kar, you are just not waisting any time. Emily is super cute and your house looks nice. Seems like you are happy which is also wonderful so Brovo to you!

Brooke said...

Congrats! Your just as crazy as I am. Emily totally looks just like you, your house looks beautiful!

Christine said...

Congratulations! That will be quite the busy household. Your house looks amazing

Whitney said...

WOW!! Congrats Karlie! That's awesome, about it all. The new baby, the house, the golf course. It all sounds wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys!@!

Becky said...

I'd say BUSY!! Congratulations. That is so fun. The house is super pretty. I'll admit -- Kath leaked the baby news to me. :)

Nicole said...

Congrats, how exciting!! Your house is beautiful. What a fun place to live. And another baby...wow! I'm sure you're a great mom and another will be np. Molly and Emily sound like two peas in a pod-Molly is about to crawl any day as well, doing the scooting thing and she also has two teeth! So fun. Thanks for the update!!

Megan said...

Holy cow Kar! You're having another baby! I can't believe it! What happened to being in 3rd grade, boys had cooties, and playing night games in the circle? Congratulations! So happy for you!!