Hey everyone! This is amazing, I'm actually posting on this thing! I don't even have my own blog and so I had to ask Karen how to even post on here! Haha, ok so I'm a little behind. Well, I needed to post so I could let you all know that I am expecting my first baby!!!! Yay! Tim and are are really excited...and scared at the same time! We're mostly excited to see what this little booger is gonna look like (I'm voting dark and tan like it's mama). I'm 3 months along now and the baby's due date is Feb. 6th. So far its been a fun ride of trying to figure out what foods won't make me puke and crying over every Oprah show I watch...Tim just loves the pregnant me :) I hope you all are doing well, I love it when i get to see you guys every now and then! Take care!
-Lori
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
WOW! I'm so excited for you February is a great month I hope you dont stay sick for too long Congratss!
Yeah! You figured out how to post. Good job. February babies are the cutest. Sorry to everyone else! Hah!
My mom told me and I was so excited for you! I am soooo sorry that you are sick. It is the pitts.
YAY for posting! And even more YAYs for being pregnant! I agree with Laura and Brooke...February b-days are the best (maybe you'll go 3 days over and have her on my birthday!)
Congratulations, Lori & Tim!! I'm so excited for you -- I wish I could give you a big hug. Thanks for sharing the news! I hope I get to see you someday soon.
Yay lori! I can't wait to see what the little one looks like either! I'm sure he/she will be beautiful though :)
i can't wait to meet this little booger! :) I'm so excited for you guys, I bet Tim's mom is sooo excited to have another baby. She's the cutest! My mom told me that you guys are moving out to Denver after you're done with school?! I sure hope so! :)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Your baby will be beautiful just like you!! Were due around the same time! Sorry your sick I know the feeling!!
Congrats!!! I'm way excited for you! Keep us posted on how you are doing!
That is awesome! I'm happy for you!
Yeah! I am so happy for you!!
Post a Comment