Hey girls!! Today I was at Target and saw Katie Anderson! I hadn't seen her in forever! She told me that she just got married this month, on July 3rd to a guy named Venny (I think that's his name...?). Anyway, she said he's from Tonga and they met at school. Again, I'm just giving everyone an update for those of you who didn't know and are interested :)
And a quick update about me and Justin...we are down to 3 schools that he's still wait listed on:
William and Mary, UNC, and Univ. of Arizona. Law schools start in about a month or a little bit less and we are crossing our fingers that Justin will get the call to come to one of these schools for the fall. So say your prayers for us!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He'll get it, no worries. And if he doesn't, enjoy your precious time with him.
I'm sure he will get into anyone of those! Good luck with everything and keep us posted!
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment