Molly in her Easter dress
Molly in her new swimsuitHey everyone! I know a bunch of us have our own blogs, but I thought I'd just quickly post some pics here and let everyone know what we're up to. Molly will be six months old on April 7th! She is rolling over, and trying really hard to sit up (she fell out of her bouncer the other day trying...oops!). She is such a happy baby--always smiling.
Yesterday we celebrated Justin's 25th birthday. We went up to Park City and went shopping, just the three with us. It was a lot of fun.
On another note, Justin has heard back from a few law schools and we're going to let everyone know when we've heard from the rest of the schools what our plans are for the fall.
I love reading what all of you are up to! Hope everyone is well.
3 comments:
She can pose, can't she?! What a darling dress (and the baby in it, of course). Can't wait to hear your news!
That is so funny! Haylee wore the exact same dress for Easter! We must have great taste. ha ha. She is so cute.
She is darling!!!
Post a Comment