Well, my first baby is 3
Ahh! Time flies way too fast. Her birthday really lasted a week because we went to St. George and had her party down there with my family, so we had a little party with Ryan's on Sunday.
She now is wrapping up anything she can find and askes you to open your present. Anything wrapped, shiny or has a bow, it's hers. Not much else to tell Blake wont talk, but he has successfully figured out the word no and loves it. He is such a boy, anything he has becomes a car and my walls are the race track. He makes me laugh. It will be very interesting to see what this next baby brings into our lives. Anyway hope everyone else is doing great! HAPPY EASTER! This is my favorite time of year.
10 comments:
Crazy! It seems like she was just born
Yeah! She is so big! I can't believe she's 3!
3?!? I can't believe it! You guys are such a cute family. When are you due with number 3, do you know if it's a boy or girl?
How fun! I also can't believe she's already 3. Time really does fly. I can't wait to find out what number 3 is! Only 2 more months right?! YAY!!!
April 23 is the official due date, but the baby never comes that day. Ryan thought it would be fun to have a surprise since we have one of each, it's actually been easier than I thought!
I've been wondering how the big birthday went!! How fun. I love your darling kids.
I can't believe you'll have 3 soon! I look at those pictures and see my friends, but it's still hard to imagine you as parents of 3 years!!! How are you guys anyway?
What a beautiful family!
Your kids are darling! Love the picts!
Look at your cute little family! Time goes by so fast!!!
Post a Comment